Thursday, November 14, 2013

Piper is SIX (bday treasure hunt video)











Oh Piper, I can't believe you are SIX!!!

I feel so lucky to be spending my days with you.  Watching you grow and become this joyful, caring, mischievous, thoughtful, and confident being has been such a blessing.  You definitely can give us a run for our money and keep our household spicy, but the overwhelming sweetness that you shower the world in, is all part of your package. You are our candy monster, treat lover and "special date" queen.  A constant reminder to stop and smell the roses in life is never a bad thing.  Thank you for all your ideas, projects and snuggles.  Watching you discover this world never gets old.  I am so happy we are just getting started and feel thankful for the big and the small moments of everyday life.  I am so proud of you and love your intuitive, sensitive, yet rock solid spirit inside.  Thank you for choosing me to be your mama.  I love you inside and out, top to bottom, back to front, forever and always, infinity plus one!

Now We Are Six

When I was one I had just begun
When I was two I was nearly new

When I was three I was hardly me
When I was four I was not much more

When I was five I was just alive
But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever;

So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.

-AA Milne



Click the link for the youtube video:  Piper's 6th Birthday Treasure Hunt

Hop the rocks and go under the bridge...

Feeling good!
Mid treasure hunt Photo Op.
A rowdy bunch of pirates.

Way to go TEAM.  What a fun group of friends.  Piper is lucky!


Fall Leaf tree hideout...found on their treasure map as one of the landmarks.

Our triumphant treasure hunters! Gold coins, jewels, tattoos and candy...loot worthy of their expedition.

This cake made by my friend Katie the Cake Lady tasted amazing, as well as looked amazing.  Piper was so intrigued with how she grew the little trees out of the cake!  =-)  Eating this cake was a perfect end to our day in the woods!




WE LOVE YOU PIPER!!!






No comments: