Sunday, January 17, 2010

Going Good

Can I dare to say that life with twins is going better than we expected? Granted they sleep all the time, we still have my mom here to help and we are being showered with yummy dinners from our dear friends in town. But still, we are pleasently surprised at how well things are going. It is a little tricky squeezing outings out in between feedings, but we have managed to get out and every time we do, it builds a little more confidence. It is funny how much attention the twins attract. Everywhere we go people love to stop us and take a peak. They always want to know how old they are, what their names are, and when they find out we have a two year old too, most people just shake their head and say "Wow, you are going to be busy!" I am glad I don't really know what the craziness in store for us will be like, because for now I am just blindly going forward. I guess I just believe it is going to work out and that we have a fun filled life ahead of us! Family photo...David is holding Jett and I have Calvin. Big sister Piper is of course cute as ever!

2 comments:

the o's said...

love it! thx for keeping up the blog... love seeing pics of team staley!

A5 said...

You sound like you are doing so great! I love checking in on you! Everyone looks wonderful! Any time for 24? HA HA=)