Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Piper the Park Ranger

Piper was a hit in her Grand Canyon Park Ranger Halloween costume this year! We have discovered her to be quite the Candy Monster, which is no surprise considering her Daddy's sweet tooth too. Piper loved trick o treating at the Old Mill shops and had so much fun seeing all the other kids dressed up as well. She liked the witches the best. Grandma Alice came for a visit, Piper loved being spoiled with attention and love. Especially getting special sweet treats at the local bakeries and ice cream shops. Grandma Alice gave us a nice treat too, by getting up with Piper every morning and letting us sleep in...something soon to be a thing of the past once the twins arrive. Speaking of the twins, I am now 32 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden really feeling it. I have felt a noticeable difference in my body really needing to slow down. David has been wonderfully ready to do what ever needs to be done, I just need to let him. We want to do what ever it takes to keep these babies cooking. My belly has officially grown bigger than where it was when Piper came out, I will work on getting a picture uploaded maybe for the next post!

No comments: